Why do schools give scholarships to international students?
PRIVATE high schools in the U.S. love cultural diversity. They know that foreign students can bring their culture, customs, beliefs and many other benefits to their communities. With this in mind, these schools are willing to extend large scholarships to international students. In fact, in many cases, foreign students receive even higher financial aid than U.S. students. It is important to remember that scholarships are offered by schools, and not by CSU, but we will make sure to obtain the best one for you. LET US HELP YOU!
HOW CAN YOU GET A SCHOLARSHIP?
Are you an International student? Are you an Athlete? Are you gifted in the Arts? Do you have strong Academic scores? Do you want to graduate from a USA High School?
Then we can HELP YOU!!
- Age – Students 13- 18
- Grades – Students must have a B+ or higher in all subjects for the last 3 years
- English Ability – Submit an approved English proficiency exam to determine if ESL is needed
- Adaptability – Students should be willing to adapt to American culture and customs
- Maturity – Students should be mature enough to overcome the challenges of adapting to another culture and communicating in a foreign language
- Research appropriate schools to best meet the student’s needs
- Athletic/Academic scholarship attainment for qualifying families
- Acceptance and enrollment in a private or boarding school
- Processing and delivery of visa application documents
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Application coordination and submission to schools
- Counseling from CSU including orientation of school’s policies and expectations
- Review of selected school’s Student Handbook
- Coordination of progress reports between the school and families throughout the year
- Coordination of medical insurance
SERVICE AND PRICING
INITIAL INQUIRY FEE: $500.00
- Transcript evaluation
- ELTIS English test
- Consultation (Skype interview available) to determine goals
BASIC SERVICE PACKAGE: $2,500 (FOR EACH YEAR OF ENROLLMENT)
- Research appropriate schools to best meet the student’s needs.
- Application and re-enrollment contract coordination and submission to schools.
- Full time telephone and email support availability during the admission and re-enrollment process.
- Coordination with selected school for health records, housing and airport arrivals.
- Personal advisement (up to 3 hours) for students to assist with the transition to their new school assisting with items such as uniform purchases, academic schedules, PSAT or SAT testing.
- Secure scholarship offers to a minimum of 2 schools that cover 25% of tuition and board.