SUMMER UNIVERSITY PROGRAMS
Would you like to make the transition to the whole college experience easier by giving it a trial run? Is there a favorite area of study that doesn’t push you far enough in high school? Do you have an artistic talent you would like to refine with the helpful guidance of a college instructor? Is there an area of study that you would like to explore? Could you use some help in a subject that is giving you trouble? If any of these things are true for you, then you should take advantage of one of the growing number of summer programs being offered by many of the top-ranked colleges and universities.
LIVE ON A COLLEGE CAMPUS.
Summer University Programs are pre-college enrichment programs for high school and middle school students that combine academics with fun, activities, and sports. Students experience college life while gaining independence, self-confidence, and social skills. Courses are taught by university instructors and students live on campus, exploring university towns for a robust, complete pre-college summer experience. For many years, we’ve helped students learn and grow.
Explore your interests in Acting, Business, Leadership, and more.
With 14 university partners and great metropolitan locations, CSU offers a lot to choose from!
CAN´T WAIT FOR YOU TO JOIN US!
- Business, Entrepreneurship & Leadership
- Film,TV & Acting
- History & Political Science
- Law & Goverment
- SAT & ACT Prep
- STEM & Research
- Writing & Journalism
- Architecture & Design
- Dance – Music
- ESL & TOEFL prep
- Engineering & Robotics
- Crime Scene Investigation
- Public Speaking & Debate
- Sport Management
EXAMPLE OF DATES AND COLLEGES
5 week session: Arrive June 30, depart August 3
3 week session: Arrive June 30, depart July 19
2 week session #1: Arrive June 30, depart July 12
2 week session #2: Arrive July 22, depart August 3
- UC Santa Barbara
- U Texas Austin
- U Michigan & UCLA
- Pace NYC
- UCLA Business
- U Colorado Boulder
- U Miami
- Johns Hopkins
- UPenn Law
- Boston Business or College Prep
A DAY IN COLLEGE LIFE
- 8.30am Roll out of bed and head the dining hall where you can enjoy a bagel, eggs, fruit, and more on your way to class.
- 9.30am Grab your notebook and pen (or your surfboard) and don’t be late for class.
- 11.30am What’s one great thing about college? Long lunch breaks. Enjoy a leisurely lunch with friends, catch up on homework, or workout at the gym.
- 1.00pm Back to class, but not always in the classroom. Many classes take field trips to movie studios, local businesses, and sports stadiums.
- 3.00pm Your summer, your way. Sign up for the activities you want to do. Choose from sports, shopping, museums and more.
- 6.00pm Dinner time. Enjoy the unlimited portions at dining hall.
- 8.00pm Movie premieres. Comedy shows. Major league baseball and soccer games. You will never forget the memories you make with your friends.
- 11.00pm Enjoy a pizza, watch a movie, or play ping pong in the lounge. After a full day, it’s nice to relax with friends.